- 01-03-20 John Hinman, of Hinman Law Group, has been selected as a member of the Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyers Association – Top 25. This invitation-only association is comprised of the Top 25 attorneys from each state/region who represent those dealing with Motor Vehicle claims. Read More.
- 12-23-19 John Hinman, founder of Hinman Law Group, has been selected as a member of The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40. Membership is granted only to the most qualified attorneys from each state who demonstrate superior qualifications, trial results, and leadership as a young lawyer under the age of 40. Please join us in congratulating John! Read More.
- 3-4-19 John Hinman is proud to announce a $2+ million settlement in favor of a client whose small bowel obstruction was not properly diagnosed and treated leading to acute kidney failure and other injuries. Read a Copy of the Press Release.
- 10-2019 John Hinman, of Hinman Law Group, has achieved a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating.This prestigious honor has only been bestowed upon approximately 10% of attorneys. Only lawyers with the highest standards and professional ability are awarded the Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating. Read More
- 7-1-2018 John Hinman and Chris Peck, founding members of Hinman and Peck, PC are both named to the Southern California SuperLawyers Rising Star list. This is the fifth time Chris Peck has been recognized and fourth time John Hinman has been recognized. John Hinman is also named for the second time to the “Up and Coming” 100, identifying the top 100 ranked attorneys from the Rising Star list.
- 7-1-2017 John Hinman and Chris Peck, founding members of Hinman and Peck, PC are both named to the Southern California SuperLawyers Rising Star list. John Hinman is also named to the “Up and Coming” 100, identifying the top 100 ranked attorneys from the Rising Star list.
- 2-24-17 John Hinman, founding partner of Hinman and Peck, PC has been named to the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, an honor reserved for less than 1% of all US based attorneys. Read More
- 2-15-17 Partners John Hinman and Chris Peck, founders of Hinman and Peck, PC, opened a new office in Irvine (9210 Irvine Center Drive) and launched a safety “checklist” program to help local drivers respond to an accident. Read the Full Press Release
- 10-6-16 John Hinman nominated by Consumer Attorneys of California for “Street Fighter Award” after taking on and winning a case where the client was able to receive compensation for her past medical costs and on-going care. Read More Here.
- 8-1-16 Hinman and Peck, PC formed Two former defense attorneys have teamed up to announce a new law practice with a mission to help everyday people in need of legal services with nowhere else to turn. Read a Copy of the Press Release
- 11-1-15 The Advocate, the journal of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, publishes an article by John Hinman regarding the use of videotape depositions during litigation and at trial. A copy of the article can be found here
- 7-10-15 John Hinman is proud to announce a $1,795,761 verdict in favor of his client in a medical malpractice trial in Orange County Superior Court. The jury awarded $384,734 in damages for medical expenses and loss of earnings and $1,378,680 for pain and suffering. The case report can be found here.
- 4-24-15 John Hinman is proud to announce a $299,000 wrongful termination verdict in favor of his client in a whistleblower trial. The jury awarded $99,000 in pain and suffering damages and $200,000 in punitive damages. The case report can be found here.
- 01-2015 John Hinman is selected to the 2015 Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Star list.
- 11-1-14 The Advocate, the journal of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, publishes and article by John Hinman and Jeff Greenman regarding the procedures to sue Kaiser, the VA, and government owned hospitals for medical malpractice. A copy of the article can be found here.
- 10-14-14 John Hinman is proud to announce his first verdict on behalf of a plaintiff, $727,000 in favor of a 3-1/2 day old baby with a stomach perforation caused by a feeding tube used at the hospital. Faced with no settlement offer, Mr. Hinman and his co-counsel tried the case against the president-elect of the L.A. Chapter of ABOTA. The case report can be found here.
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury as a result of an automotive accident, call Hinman Law Group today and speak with an experienced attorney.
Our consultations are always free of charge and we’re always happy to go over your options.